Rides start May 3rd at 9:00am
The Penn Center for Orphan Disease Research and Therapy and Rare Disease Cycling announce the 1st annual cycling event to raise money for world-wide rare disease research.
Pre-registration will be held at TRL (Translational Research Lab Building) Friday night May 2nd, 5:30-8:00pm – see map which shows pre-registration location and location of day-of-event parking. Here is a PDF Flyer about pre-registration that you can download and distribute.
PARKING – day of event parking is free, courtesy of Penn Parking, at the following locations:
- 34th and Walnut Street lot
- Penn Park lot (at 31st Street near lower Walnut Street)
- Handicapped parking will be available in Penn Park lot and at limited capacity in a private lot adjacent to the event.
125 S. 31st Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Friday night happy hour
All-night drink specials at one of our sponsors: City Tap House
As of April 25th, both Human Zoom Manayunk and Wheel Fun rentals both have available. Both places allow for bikes to be picked up Friday night and returned Saturday afternoon.
For anyone who is attending the event in support of a cyclist and wishes to enjoy the great food sponsors on the day of the event, you will need to purchase a wristband ($10 each). Wristbands can be purchased here.
- Routes – begin and end at Highline Park, 31st and Chestnut Streets – options 11, 35 and 73 miles.
- Refreshments and entertainment at the start/finish area; fun for the entire family!
- All participants will receive free merchandise including a Million Dollar Bike Ride Jersey.
Event logo (jpg) available here for download for use on your website, FaceBook, etc.
Event flyer (PDF) available here for download and printing. Feel free to print and post, or attach and share via email to get the word out about the event.
Check out the latest news and special offers!